NVQ Level 2 Diploma Womens & Mens Hairdressing
Full Time Course & Full Time Apprenticeships (16-18 Years)
This is a rolling course therefore students can join this course every six weeks. This course is fast moving, imaginative and fun. It is suitable for young adults who are interest in beginning a career in a vibrant and creative industry. You will study all aspects of hairdressing in our state of the art salon. The units are selected on the basis of relevance to the industry and employability value
- Ensure responsibility for actions to reduce risks to health and safety.
- Give customers a positive impression of yourself and your organisation
- Advise and consult with clients
- Shampoo, condition and treat the hair and scalp
- Change hair colour
- Style and finish hair
- Set and dress hair
- Cut hair using basic techniques
- Plait and twist hair
- Furfill salon reception duties
Additional unit’s available on this course.