Part Time NVQ Level 2 Diploma Womens & Mens Hairdressing
Part Time Course
This is a rolling course therefore students can join this course every six weeks. This course is specifically designed for students who wish to study for a career in hairdressing on a part time basis which fits around their existing lifestyle commitments. The course runs for half day a week for 52 weeks. Students will learn the necessary practical and theoretical skills to either work in a salon, or become a freelance hairdresser. This course is fast moving, imaginative and fun. It is suitable for those interested in beginning a career in a vibrant and creative industry. You will study all aspects of hairdressing in our state of the art salon. The units are selected on the basis of relevance to the industry and employability value
- Ensure responsibility for actions to reduce risks to health and safety.
- Give customers a positive impression of yourself and your organisation
- Advise and consult with clients
- Shampoo, condition and treat the hair and scalp
- Change hair colour
- Style and finish hair
- Set and dress hair
- Cut hair using basic techniques
- Plait and twist hair
- Furfill salon reception duties
Additional unit’s available on this course.